Business Development & Transformation
In today's fast paced and constantly changing market, thinking big in terms of business development & transformation is important if you want to be at the top of your game and be the market leaders in your sector. When we say big, we mean in terms of profits, values and product value and not just turnover. Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity, as is a good environment for employees to serve your customers from. A happy and engaged employee will be your best asset when it comes to satisfying a customers needs and offering good customer service.
Business's and People always need to be growing. It is a basic human need and If we are not growing, we are effectively dying.
"Development & Transformation needs to come from and be driven from the top down and then be fully embraced from the bottom to the top People dont like change even if it is for their benefit. When a CEO has a strong vision and explains with integrity the reasons for the changes and the employee base buy in to it, this is the real recipe for success and staying ahead in your sector.
"Every CEO that you see who has been consistently successful over a long period of time has been known for anticipatory transformation" By being an early adopter of transformation you can lead the field in your sector. It is important to spend more time on the company becoming the best version of itself and in order to do that you must also become the best version of yourself. "Winners focus on Winning, Losers focus on Winners"
The BIG question: How do you ensure that the transformation goals and objectives support our business strategy?
Development & Transformation is not about adding another layer of complexity to the business, it is often about simplification and adopting new technologies to improve efficiency and products and entering new and emerging markets with new and exciting products, which have a higher profit margin.
We focus on 7 Key Components of Transformation
1) Value Management - Mission, what value it will deliver.
2) Leadership & Engagement - Integration. Clear roles, decision rights, and policies that facilitate integration within and across other capabilities, functions, and partnerships.
3) Business Design & Management - The competencies, skills, talent infrastructure, and workforce planning that enable an optimal talent base to execute the capability.
4) Organisation Design - The decision flow, information, and analytics that drive informed and timely decision-making.
5) Process Excellence - An integrated and efficient set of processes designed to achieve the desired outcomes.
6) Information & Technology - The software, hardware, and tools required to enable the capability.
7) Transformation Management - Supports the company’s strategy, Insights, processes. talents during the change and integration period. Plan - Do- Review-Improve.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, please get in touch to find out details of our up and coming training events and to discuss how we can assist you in achieving your desired outcomes. Business Development & Transformation is not an easy process. With our programmes, you will get a fresh objective to your business and be able to brainstorm with other business leaders and have their support during the change period.
The Dalai Lama had a great quote "If you don't have time to take half and hour for your lunch, it means that you need to take one hour" I feel the same is true for business "If you cannot take one day out of your business, then you need to take one week out of your business", which is why we design our mastermind retreats to be in exclusive locations around the world, where you can feel relaxed and inspired to see the bigger picture and find the inspiration and support required to reach that next level.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully being of service soon.